Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
01-24-2015, 12:15 AM

Where her sister was at the moment Lior didn't know. She just new Anais was caring for their new brother, and for the male she had seen in passing at Espirit's birthing. The female had decided, finally, it was time that she was to meet this young man. Get close to her sister again like she used to be. Lior wasn't angry, nor was she sad about Anais spending time with the other. No, they were all adjusting to their new lives and how to live them. Perhaps it was by the grace of the gods, or perhaps lead there by a certain pair of angels, that would bring Lior upon the distraught pair.

Concern washed over her features when she saw the man, saw her sister. He seemed... lost. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Lior would flick her ears back, gaze shifting from the man to Anais. "What happened? Is... he hurting?" It seemed to be so... but she had to make sure. Already the girl was trying to think of what plants she knew, limited as they might be to commonplace ones, to what she might be able to get to help him. Gaze would shift to Lebrah, giving a soft whine. "Hey... Things are going to be okay, alright? Ani and I will help you." There was no questions other than that. Her sister wanted to help this man, the same who had lived with her, and that was enough for the younger sister.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn