Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-24-2015, 01:04 AM

.ooc. i love the new table!

The chocolatey girl would find herself smiling in amusement as he made an amusing comment about her name, though she couldn't deny the truth of it. "More often than I care to admit," her voice was quiet as he introduced himself elegantly, his name rolling easily off his tongue before she offered a little more about herself. It was indeed a pleasure to meet him, and she would regret the circumstances. curse her clumsiness.

He would ask his questions, keeping his end of the deal and distracting her from the rather strong urge to sleep. She would nod in a quick answer, the result making her head spin. The girl had to keep her silence for a moment, her eyes pushed close she her head lowered as she tried to still her spinning mind again. When she opened her eyes she could see a bit clearer and would finally answer him. "It is, my brother is the alpha there. I also have an Aunt who rules Threar, another Eastern pack." Keep talking. Stay awake and keep talking. "Do you have a home, Mr. Bahri?" She would ask her own question, now curious about his origins as the attempt to occupy her mind would continue.

""