-
build
-
player
01-24-2015, 11:03 AM

Fiamette v Ichoth for Dominance

Round 1

Fiamette:
6 for clarity- -2 after slamming her shoulder, how where does she slam her body into him? -1 she is 7" shorter, does she try to lift her upper portion up to get better access just below his jaw? -1 how close are they? It's hard to determine severity of shove without knowing.
10 for powerplaying. All clear
10 for defenses. +1 for each seen
6 for attack. +2 for shove +3 for bite to neck +1 for vital area
10 for injuries.First round

Round one Fiamette Total: 42/50

Ichoth:
6 for clarity- -1 his head attack wasn't very clear in what he was trying to achieve. I had to reread this a few times. -1 what injury to fia's shove cause? Bruising? -1 what damage did he hope to achieve with his attack? -1 overall you played it of as he was moving a lot, i don't think you meant it but it came of like that with your wording
9 for powerplaying. -1 must attempt to move back and away from her.
2 for defenses. Notes
2 for attack. +2 for headbutt
10 for injuries.First round

Round one Ichoth Total: 29/50

Round 2

Fiamette:
10 for clarity- Notes
8 for powerplaying. -2 'she aims to bite him hard enough' seems like she's already got him. You should say 'if successful'
10 for defenses. +1 for each seen
6 for attack. +3 for attempting to bite ankle +1 for maim attempt +1 for shoulder shove [seems highly unlikely to dislocate due to their close proximities.] +1 for companion attack [points deducted for changing this to a maim fight rather then dominance.]
6 for injuries. -2 for bruising to muzzle -2 for injury to jaw

Round two Fiamette Total: 40/50

Ichoth:
6 for clarity- -1 how far away did he aim to go to miss her bite? -1 where did he turn his body? -1 which shoulder did he seek to bash? -1 so did Fia's shove make no effect to him
8 for powerplaying. -1 must attempt to move to left. -1 must attempt to leap back
0 for defenses. Notes
2 for attack. +2 for shove
5 for injuries. -2 for bashing own head to ground. -1 to scratches on neck -2 for torn ear.

Round two Ichoth Total: 24/50

Totals:

Fiamette: 82/100
Ichoth: 53/100

And the winner is...

Fiamette! Ichoth must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out.

Damage:

Fiamette- jaw will take 1 ic week to heal. bruising will take a few ic days to heal

Ichoth- bruising will take a few ic days to heal. head injuries will take 2 ic weeks to heal.

Notes:

Tips for both writing, and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here)

Notes

For Fiamette

NOTE: Once starting a fight you may NOT turn it into a maim fight. Overall good performance though! feel free to pm me for questions

For Ichoth

make sure to include atleast 8 defenses and 2 attacks! feel free to pm me for questions

- By [Luisiana]