Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
01-24-2015, 02:35 PM
Revenge had no care the treatment or appreciation he could get from Mercy, he wished her nothing but the acquisition of her dreams. She could have easily treated him like dirt and he would have still followed obediently at her heels. He'd take in her bright eyes and growing smile and feel a peace within himself, as long as she held a smile on her face his mission was complete. He'd see as she bit her lips, the tears welling up in her eyes again as he confessed to her the undying love he felt within. She'd apologize to him, her voice turning into a whine as she buried her features into his plush coat. He'd hold onto her tighter, humming softly, "Don't worry about that anymore," He'd softly whisper, "We're here now. I've got you and I'm never leaving you again." Another promise that he would never intend on breaking.

He could tell her thoughts would disturb her as she would not settle in his grasp, though even with the preparedness of knowing something was wrong he wouldn't be able to expect her words. He'd look to her features, unable to discern anything from her closed eyes but he'd notice her flushed cheeks. Parenthood hadn't crossed his mind at all yet. She'd roll over, allowing him a glance at her beautiful eyes now. "Mercy, I know from experience you are good at whatever you choose to do." He'd kiss her forehead tenderly, "Especially running from me." He'd tease, nipping at her ear before withdrawing from his affections.