Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-24-2015, 04:57 PM

The monstrous male dipped down to look at him, and his words sounded rather amused, which only helped fuel his anger. And he couldn't take this land, this is where they lived! He didn't wanna join no stupid pack, he just wanted to be free and under no claim of another. Well, not like he was really aware of how packs worked, he was only a few months old and didn't know too much about about packs. "You can't take this place, I won't let you!" he roared as loud as he could, stomping one of his paws down on the earth. "If you come near my family imma bite you so hard that you're gunna wish you didn't come here!" He was all fluffed up as he jumped upwards towards the male like a spitting, angered cat. He didn't think he was being cute, and didn't realize that this alpha saw him as quite adorable. Caesar paced back and forth, narrowed green eyes never leaving the huge male. There was no fear in the small boy, even though his stranger towered over him. If he wasn't afraid of his father, what would make him scared of this stupid big-fat male? Trying to think fast, Caesar eyes the land around him. "You wouldn't want this land anyways, its smelly and um... there are lots of monsters here. Yeah, monsters!" His father was one of them, as well as his uncle. "They gunna beats you up good for being here!" he barked with a nod of his white marked face.