ardent

Ain't No Particular Way

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-24-2015, 08:19 PM

The gentle lick across his scarred eye made him smile gently. There was a sound of rain not so far off, coming their way. Thunder too began to roll into their homeland, and Kar was thankful for the rain. It would cool his mind, perhaps his head. The man struggled with his choice. Telling his beloved about Mystic's enslavement was not easy. But making the choice at damning his own reputation, or fighting for his child, was also not easy. Either had risks... could leave him dead. Could leave his family on their own. Then where would they be? What would become of them? Kar damned himself, damned that silver ticked dark viking who had taken his daughter. If it wasn't for the rest of the family... he would have acted then. Gave his answer from the get go. Siri above, don't let it be too late.

"I know... I... I wanted to talk to you about that too." He had been trying to weigh the decision alone, but perhaps speaking with his beloved was the best way. The only sure way to make the right choice. "Mystic could already be gone... marked a slave... sold... but... I... I don't know whether to try and give into that woman's demands or simply fight her. Siri knows I want to fight her... and damn her spirit if she dared mark that child... but... I have more than just one child... and my heart doesn't know what to do, my love." Kar followed her into the den. The happiness news was falling to the wayside as serious talk arose. He would give her a comforting nuzzle, a whine in his throat.

Speech, Thought