Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-11-2013, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013, 09:09 PM by Jupiter I.)
- all at once it had seemed as if it were over, the natural instinct that frowned upon the murder of one of their species in a dominance fight kicking in, the adrenaline pulsing less violently in their systems. mercury withdrew to his master's side, a worried growl slipping from the rosy lips of the usually aggressive creature, showing a tenderness for his mother-figure. he hadn't been a newborn when she had found him, but he just been weaned after losing his mother, and luckily it had been enough for him to trust her. the tasmanian devil slipped between her front legs, settling on his haunches and lifting his upper body slightly from the ground to lap at her chest wound, knowing that the lass would not be able to bend her head at such a sharp angle to groom it herself. meanwhile, after a thankful glance, jupiter tended to the rest of her wounds, though she would have to request mercury's assistance in grooming the ones on her back, including the one she had just received moments ago from the move that had ended the fight. the orange wolf noticed the lack of mercury's tongue cleaning her wounds, and glanced down at him to see the obsidian being looking triumphant before returning to his duties.

- "that dunderheaded feather-flapper couldn't clean that dolt's wounds if he wanted to!" he snarled in an aside to jupiter, disdain in his voice. the femme giggled, characteristic of the happy personality of iterjup, and beamed down at him. "even if he tried with that puny, pitiful worm of a tongue of his, that codfish would only make them worse with that useless beak!" the devil spat, turning and sending spittle rocketing at the ground as he hissed at the avian. his companion quickly ushered him back to her with a guiding paw, and the bloodied she-wolf settled upon her haunches expectantly.

? 316 words ?

[ o o c ; ] this doesn't count towards the fight; it's more of a post just for jup to acknowledge that it's over, since thane has already done so. also, I don't know for sure, but I think maybe the way you warded off mercury would be considered a full dodge since no damage was taken? he had planned to attack regardless, as he didn't notice cyril until he tried to attack, and would have hidden under the cover of thane (as was mentioned) if his attack hit. anyway, I learned a lot from this, and hopefully I'll be learning a lot more once Lu posts the analysis of the rounds! You did a really good job, and it was really fun to RP a fight with you. ^_^

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.