Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-25-2015, 12:22 AM

He has spun before he could get his teeth into him, and Caesar landing back to the earth with a thud. Growling he went to bite again, but the man said something that intrigued him. Go with him? But why? Narrowed green eyes would look all the way up at the man, little teeth still showing. "Why would I go with you?" he asked, and even though he growled he failed at hiding his slight interest. It would be fun to go on an adventure, he was never allowed them here because he was always in trouble. With his hackles still raised he studied the man, trying to think about why this man would even be interested in him. His jaws opened to speak when he heard his mother roar, telling the man to not take him away. His gaze roamed over to her, nose pulling up when he saw her tears. "Don't be such a baby, Mom! I was just trying to protect the den!" he growled, wiggling out from under Isolde. He wasn't a baby anymore, he could take care of himself! "If I go with the fluff butt here maybe he will leave the den alone! He said that he wants to live here with his pack, but we live here. So I told him no! And now he wants to take me, so maybe he will leave this place alone," he said with a sharp nod of his head. His logic made perfect sense.