Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-25-2015, 12:35 AM

"Why would I go with you?" the boy queried, and Valentine replied smoothly, "Because I told you to." He'd come to the range to scout it out. It hadn't been his intention to gather slaves, but when presented with the idea, how could he resist? Before him was a raw warrior, still guileless and pliable. Some careful molding would shape him and coax him into the desired form. It would take time and effort, but the payoff could very well be worth it.

A spotted fae rushed forward to stand over the boy as if to shield him from harm. The mother, yes? Had to be; how many wolves had those spots? Expressionless, he took in her tears, weighing her face value against the needs of the pack.  She pleaded with him not to take her boy and since he no longer considered that an option, Valentine decided to lay out what options remained. "You have three choices: either you fight for the right to keep him, he comes with me without conflict...or I take you both." Imperium was packed to the gills with children, and there was another litter on the way. What he could benefit the most from was more capable fighters...or a captive force to assist with the hunting and care giving. A mother, even one as young as this spotted doe, might be just what he needed.

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.