gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
01-25-2015, 05:24 PM

(OOC: I'm starting where Aern's post left off so there isn't any confusion hope that's okay)

As she was able to make her opponent fall, the woman was not going down without her. She wrapped her front legs around Chione's neck, causing her to fall. Due to the impact on her leg during the fall, her wrist bending backwards and springing back to sprain a few ligaments so that when she hit the ground she couldn't get back up. As she fell to her knees, she tried desperately to push her weight to her left side in order to fall away from the woman. (Trying to make her right side open for maim)

She waited a few moments before scrambling her legs in an effort to get up and get away, but she couldn't stand due to the injury on her right leg. She knew she failed, and that there was nothing she could do to flee the situation. Whether the opponent was up on her own paws or not, Chione would lay still and look ahead towards the grass, not sure what she was going to do. Her breaths were heavy from the battle, but also as fear almost made it's way out. The fight was over... her older brother had fallen too... and she had only brought more hell onto her family. She probably wouldn't see her mother again, she didn't want to. Not after what the woman would do to her.

"Maybe you've learned your lesson." The man in her head finally spoke after all this time. And all she wanted to do was scream, but she wouldn't dare.

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon"