Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-02-2013, 08:50 PM

She couldn't help but duck as he rushed past her stationary form. His powerful legs taking him a little farther than she had stopped. She laughed as his antics seemed to fall in line with her own. He was just as glad to get his limbs in motion as she was. She needn't have worried about him thinking her a child. She was happy to see the grin on his face. She hadn't found herself in a mood like this since she'd last seen her siblings, they were even getting resistant to it.
No I have never been to the ocean. This is my first time!
She let more laughter dance from her muzzle as she let her playfulness take her away. "I hope you're enjoying it!" She rose up onto her her hind legs, preparation for a big take off. Launching herself forward with her strong leg muscles, she leapt over to him and took a playful nip to his rump before sprinting off again. Her legs extended to their full length as she let loose her energy. Focused on the speed of her feet she thought she must be simply flying. Over the sand and through the waves she went, running away from her new companion.
Her fluffy tail was hung like a flag behind her quick moving form, she wagged it in pleasure. She was having fun running up and down the soft sand, it's spongey qualities were a joy to gallop on. It was getting dark though, the sun would start saying it's farewells soon. Her favorite part of the day, sunset was upon them.
She didn't realize it until too late that her pace had slowed, she was just waiting to be tagged.