Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-25-2015, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2015, 07:32 PM by Aerndís I.)

ooc:  No worries!  It works just fine for me.  :3  Gonna go ahead and do the maim.

Crashing to the earth, Aern winched slightly knowing the side the impacted the ground would likely bruise.  Still clutching her grip on the girls right-sided face she loosened her grip just enough so that with a jerk of her head to her own left her upper fangs punctured the girls right eye.  Success!  Releasing her grip, Aerndís writhed away from the girl and stumbled back onto her feet, shaking her coat out to rid it of the dust.  The girl…  Chione she believed the rusted male had called her, was struggling to stand, one of her forelimbs clearly damaged in the fall.  

Aern stared at the younger woman for a moment then grinned. "Well, well, well…. look who's got some fire in their gut after all.  Not many wolves bring me to dirt.  You're a clever little mouse." She looked to Cataleya who had wrapped things up with the albino male and decided that they may as well take a set.  "I could make something of you girl.  Come with me.  You may as well… you're precious… Apollo was it?  Well, he'll be joining.  You can be together." Aern moved to the girls injured side and coiled her legs under neath her to offer her own side for the girl to lean on.  

"Chione… you could have a great future with us…"

Aerndís vs Chione for Claim?    

0 of ?

---- Aern's trying to convince her to go so not sure that this is really necessary.  xD

"Speech"