Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-25-2015, 08:44 PM
Thanks c:

The wanderer’s brow remained arched, his lips twisted in a faint, quirky smirk as she smiled too and replied. He had nothing to respond with, but merely continued to watch with an attentive gaze. When the lady closed her eyes for a moment, he found himself startled and lurched forward, stretching and leaning closer to her to eye her with distress. ”Ah – “ he opened his mouth, a hesitant note shivering in the air before dissipating. For a moment, he thought that she had fallen asleep. But he had allowed a tense second to pass – a second he was rather thankful for, for in the next moment she’d open her eyes again, awake.

Nagendra would softly exhale the breath he hadn’t noticed he was holding, and then sat back, realizing that his looming over her might be a bit disconcerting. His look of alarm staggered back to a faint smile, and his ears would tilt back forward to listen to her answers with renewed interest. Two packs, Threar and Abaven. He’d have to remember those… She would ask him, in return, if he had a home. ”Oh, Nagendra, please,” he’d dismiss the formality with a charming grin. ”May I call you Rhythm?” a quick, interjecting question. He waited a moment for a response before answering the original question. ”As for a home, I have none. I wander. Although I wouldn’t be averse to experiencing pack life for a little bit – just to try something new. I’m very new to this particular area, actually.” He offered a glance upwards.