Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-25-2015, 09:34 PM

The girl would try to push her weakly away and Aerndís smirked, standing back up. If she had to she would drag the little twerp on her backside all the way back to Arcanum. Two wolves, both showing promise in the arts of war. It was a good day. The girl spoke and Aern shrugged lazily at the girls words, letting them roll right off her. A slave was a slave. Let her contest it all she wanted, her actions would now be dictated by Arcanum. "We'll see about that and you should behave yourself little mouse. I've no problem taking your other eye." Aern moved toward Apollo, glancing at Cataleya. She knew the Queen was the only one who could really give orders but the gladiatrix wasn't fond of the idea of dragging a yearling all the way home and she had put her royal highness in the dirt when last they battled. Sure the silver woman would humor her.

"Milady, I have a suggestion for our newly acquired warrior. I suggest he help the girl to her feet so I don't have to drag her by her tail all the way back home. Hm?"

"Speech"