size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-26-2015, 03:41 PM

She only thought about stopping the light spinning when she closed her eyes, as her bright gems opened again and she explained her home. He seemed to have jumped up at her dizziness, keeping to his word and making sure she didn't fall into sleep. He relaxed with her words, and her suspicions confirmed. She would smile as he insisted she call him Nagendra, out of habit her features would tip forward in another nod, sending her spinning once more. He'd ask her name as she closed her eyes once more, "I must stop moving my head," she'd mumble before opening her eyes and answering him, "of course," finally refraining from another mistake.

She was able to watch him as he explained his own home life, he sounded much like her sibling. He didn't seem beyond joining a pack however. "You sound like my other brother, Chord. After he left our birth pack he's just been out on adventures." Her voice was almost wistful, though she knew that she would never get away with rogue life if Bass or Motif had anything to say about it. "Would you want to come back and meet my brother to see if Abaven might be right for you?" She would tilt her head slightly and wince, it wasn't quite as bad as nodding. "I need to thank you for helping me somehow." She'd offer, now indebted to this kind stranger.

""