gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
01-26-2015, 09:31 PM

"Eh heh..." was Kass' initial reply to the handsome slate-colored male's polite words, before the Xanilov rallied enough to stop staring and actually answer. "Uhm... it's really nice to meet you too?" He winced. That hadn't been meant as a question. He needed to stop that irritating questioning lilt that kept sneaking in. It actually was nice to meet the other alpha, and not just because he was... er... a good looking dude. He was doing what he'd said he would, going out and doing stuff. Alpha stuff.

Valentine asked about how he came to have Ebony, and Kass blinked a moment. Which female was he referring to exactly? Raisa? Katja? Val? A twitch of big-brother protectiveness narrowed his eyes at him. Better not have been even thinking about Val. "My sister inherited our pack but she abdicated and it passed to me." Short and simple but... maybe he shouldn't have mentioned Val. But at least it was clear that he didn't like... kill someone to get the pack, right? "I, uhm... I just wanted to get out and meet the other alphas and... get Ebony's name out..." He trailed off at the end, and he was repeating himself, but at least this time it didn't come out as a question.

"Talk" "You" Think