Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-26-2015, 09:31 PM

Ah, so this was the big kahuna. Valentine ran a leisurely gaze over the large-by-average-standards brute, taking his sweet time in assessing the new player. The brute was lanky, unassuming and bland in coloration, the only color on his whole body being tear marks that ran from the corners of his eyes - markings that, were he not so focused on making the incompetent mother suffer, would have made him think of Mercy.

"I don't think I will," he said nonchalantly in response to the patriarch's demand. The more he thought about it, the more Valentine liked the idea of having a band of slaves to do the heavy lifting. There were many mouths to feed and many of those mouths were unable to contribute to the feeding. He needed a work force.

Attempting to square off with the patriarch, Valen then threw down the gauntlet. "How do you feel about a little wager?" He fixed an unwavering gaze on the patriarch. "We fight. You win, I leave and never return. I win...and your whole family - mom, dad and the kids - comes with me - as slaves - to my pack."

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.