Caesar I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-26-2015, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2015, 08:17 PM by Evelyn.)

His mother told him to just take him away, and the boy nodded eagerly. But then his father came in, and Caesar rolled his green eyes. Oh great, now it was a freaking party! But that is when he heard Valentine's words, and for the first time ever -- he felt fear. "No!" he wailed, leaping back and trying to squeeze himself between Valentine and his father. This is not how he wanted it, his mom just HAD to show up, didn't she! Growling, Caesar tried to jump up at get closer to Valentine's face, leaping up and down and he barked and growled, like some sort of irritating small dog. "Fight me instead, please leave them out of it! Please! I'll fight I really will. I can kick your big butt, and protect all my family!" he insisted. He didn't want his brother and sister to be slaves, they weren't that kind of bad wolves! They were good, and didn't deserve it. Desperation shone in his eyes as he tried to meet Valentine's gaze, all the way up there, as he squared his shoulders and tried to stand like he was. He didn't know much about fighting, but he would do it to keep his family safe. "You can take me even if I win, but just leave 'em alone!"