gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
01-26-2015, 11:43 PM

Jian watched her daughter intently as she spoke. For a brief moment she wasn't sure who Arami was. She was sick for most of her brother's other children's lives after all. However, the name quickly clicked and her ears flicked just slightly in response, trying her best to keep her opinions about Callisto's children to herself. She did not blame the children for their existence, it was completely Lel's doing that they were here, but she couldn't quite bring herself to like it either. Quietly she made a note to herself to ask Lel about them later and to check on the other pups herself, but for now she simply gave a small nod of understanding. She didn't want her prejudice against Zola's half-siblings to taint her daughter's view on them, no matter how Zola might already feel about them.

She smiled and replied, "So am I. I missed you and your brother so much. I feel like I missed so much and I have so much to catch up on." She meant that too. She wanted so much to be a bigger part in their lives and if they'd let her she'd be just that. She pulled herself up into a sitting position so that she was sitting on her haunches on the cot, giving Zola room to hop up and sit beside her if she wanted to. "What have I missed anyway? How's Lian? Has Lel been good to the both of you?" She wanted to anything and everything!

"Talk" "You" Think