Salamander

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-02-2013, 10:00 PM

He stood there waiting for the girl to answer him, it would be better to have another person to play with, it made the fun like one hundred times better. His tail wagged like mad behind him, paws kneading the ground, excitement rushing through his body. Violet orbs glanced over at her tail that had gone up and began to wag, his tongue lolling out the side of his jaws. He had jumped when she bounded forward and slapped her paws to the ground, her rump up in the air.

The pup instantly copied her, the front half of his body dropping to the ground with a bark, rear up in the air with his wagging tail. It was then that she finally gave her name, Azalea, before springing at him, groping his legs then springing away. The boy quickly jumped back with a yip, twisting around to reface her just as she asked where he was from. Mother says stuff about Amenti a lot, So I think I am from there.

With that the boy lunged at the girl, a playful growl escaping his lips as he ran right past her, nipping at her tail before bounding off towards the water. You can't catch me! He laughed, little paws marching him right into the water till it was midway up his legs, running along the shore.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."