Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-11-2013, 09:27 PM
- she wasn't quite sure when the pups arrived, but before she really knew it, they were there. she blinked down at them, a innocently overjoyed expression upon her features as she watched them conspire and mill about in the distance. her tail wagged as it hung over the other side of the log, sweeping back and forth with excitement. her ears flicked back, though, as the attention of more wolves than she would have liked were suddenly trained upon her--including that of the parents. she stiffened considerably, features heavy with proper fear at being stood up to by protective parents. both iterjup and jupiter were endlessly grateful for their elevation, as it would serve as an easier escape should these protective parents decide to attack.

- she blinked and frowned at the male as his hostility heightened to the point of him baring his teeth. her ears flicked back further and she shrunk a little, iterjup being surprised by the display when she had been there first. "umm..." she murmured uncertainly, averting her eyes. "i've... been here... sitting..." within, jupiter felt bitter disdain for this male already. i should be asking you that question, she thought contemptuously, appalled by the rudeness of the other. it wasn't her fault that they hadn't noticed her earlier before letting their pups wander around. despite her inner workings, iterjup still overruled any emotions that came from within, dominating with her continually optimistic personality. the she-wolf rose a little, smiling and wagging her tail again.

- "but, um, if you guys need help," she proposed, tone and demeanor on a consistently-rising slope, "i can definitely be of assistance! i assume that you guys are another set of victims? from the volcano? how terrible if you are! i only wish i could have done something to stop it!" came her ridiculous wishes, timbre filled with honest regret and concern.

? 311 words ?

[ o o c ; ] sorry this took so long; forgot to add this to my post tracker. cx

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.