Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-27-2015, 09:55 PM

Surprise, surprise. Who other than Cataleya showed up next? He smirked at her over the heads of the huddled family. In one breath she'd both praise and criticize his choices - something that only deepened his amusement. "Thankfully I don't need them to change. I just need them to obey." Of course, if they weren't capable of that he had no problem pulling parts off of them until they either complied or there was nothing left to remove from their person and thus, they were of no use to him any longer. If the latter happened he would happily roll them off a knoll and out of Imperium.

The patriarch decided to grow a pair, spewing words meant to manipulate him into a desired reaction. Valentine laughed, then spat, "Is that not what I just said?" He didn't doubt for one second that somewhere out there this family's inbred hick relatives lurked. If they were, they were wise to stay hidden. Valentine's possible bounty just kept growing and growing and he had no problem with adding to the count if others felt like throwing their two cents in. ""As I already stated, this is between you and I," the corners of his lips twitched in a sardonic smirk. "However, "mummy-dearest" is her own person and I have no say over what she does." Hell, if she felt like chewing on the little bitch, that was her prerogative. "Fear not, unless they misbehave, I'm sure there will be no touching." His eyes went to the fae's spotted rump. Since he couldn't see her face he may as well talk to her better end. "Might want to rein your boy in." He doubted Cataleya would be as tolerant of the boy's antics.

Moving in an attempt to place approximately five feet between him and his opponent, Valentine then turned in the hopes of facing his opponent head on once more. Since the other had the most to lose, the brute decided to let him go first. "Your move," he rumbled, standing ready and waiting for his opponent to rise to the occasion.

VALENTINE versus SOLILOQUY for
FORCE CLAIM OF FAMILY
(Soliloquy, Isolde, Caesar, Colette and Shakespeare)

Round ZERO of UNDETERMINED

"Speaking" -- "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.