ardent

Just A Dream

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2015, 10:22 PM

A day. A day would be all he would need to decide... to speak with Nalyda of their choice. Not his, not hers alone, but theirs. Mystic was their daughter, and Siri knew Kar would die for his child. But he was no monster, and he was no viking. He would not steal another simply because this woman wished for another, "better" slave. He was not a monster... a man who would ruin the life of another. He would never be that man. How his heart ached listening to his daughter, but he would speak no more on the subject to this viking. There was no time left for talking... only business remained. He would breathe in, and Kar would lick Mystic's ear, whispering soothingly.

"Be strong, my child. Siri guards your heart, your spirit. They are two things that these wolves can never take from you. I will call in the morn, and things will be set right, Siri willing. Just listen to her until then... and know that I love you. I swear, Mystic, I will come for you." His whispered words were strong with resolve, and Kar would lift his head, gaze hardening as he watched the viking woman leave. 'This is not over, viking. This is far from over. To mess with others is one matter, but when you mess with my family you mess with me. This will be settled in your way -- with blood.' A soft grunt left the man and he spun on his paws, heading home towards the orchard. He would calm himself and speak to Nalyda... and they would decide.

Speech, Thought