Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-27-2015, 10:34 PM
Nalyda would list her head as she could feel the soft, comforting touch that was her mate. It was still her heat season, and she was excited that she could possibly have more children to take care of and bear with her mate by her side. The scent of the orchard that began to bear the scent of different flowers and fruit that have yet to ripen and reach their peak. The sound of the birds that would be coming into the orchard as their beautiful melody rung in her lobes and she brushed her nose against her mate's. The smell of his earthen scent made her smile as she stood upright and licked his cheek.

"The night sure is beautiful, my beloved. We must make due with what we have this night, for I pray that our child will return to us," she hoped that her child would come home and be with them as she had been praying for her mate's victory. She had faith in him. She had to for who else would and she wanted her child safe and back in their paws. "Also, when Mystic comes home, we must teach her the ways of the wolf and teach her how to fight and hunt for one day she will not have us to keep her safe and to rely on."