ardent

All Alone

Seraphiel

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2013, 11:27 PM

Things were going to be okay! She didn't have to worry about being lost or what would happen to her because she had found her mother and brother again! Jeez, she was so relieved. For a bit there she was beginning to think that she would have to start out in this new place all alone. But not anymore. She would be safe with her mom and brother now.

She stood where she'd stopped, sapphire gems glancing over momma and Niko as momma explained that they smelled different because they had found some wolves who were going to help them. Momma said they had a home now. A home. Someplace where they could rest their head. We have a ho- She was in the middle of answering momma when Niko came barreling into her, half tackling, half smothering her as he bathed her in kisses. Seraphiel squealed in delight, giggling in joy as she pushed her head into her brother's chest, breathing him in. I missed you too Niko! So much! I was so lonely without you and momma! She barked enthusiastically, pulling her head away from his chest to reach up to tug his ear playfully. Of course I'm not going anywhere Niko! I don't wanna leave you or momma ever again.

She reached up with a paw, swatting at his cheek before she moved away from him to approach momma, reaching out to lick her cheek, her tail wagging happily. We really have a home now momma? she asked, unsure of what momma really meant by that.

Talk like this

Speech