Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-28-2015, 05:48 PM

He was glad to see she wasn't unsure of his presence, though why would she? The two weren't close enough to be offended by being distant, and he hadn't shown her any reason to run away. Though he felt if anything, he would be the one running away from her. Or maybe just any woman. He had met up with Titania again, but he hadn't seen her in well over a belated time. He was sure he would be running from her the next time they met.

When she told him he looked better, he didn't quite understand what she meant. That was, until she mentioned his face. His wounds had been long gone, and he was far enough away from the one who put them there. Well, emotionally far enough. He tried to lay low to avoid that stuff. Especially since he didn't realize the kind of pack Cataleya held anymore. Maybe it was just the experience he needed.

"Oh, uh, I guess so." He slightly blushed away, maybe feeling a bit embarrassed that she remembered those marks. Though of course, that was what he looked like the first time they met. "I'm trying to keep away from trouble." He would take a seat beside her, trying to relax himself if anything. "It always catches up to me though."

He was enlightened by her distraction of the frog earlier. He noticed her interest and found it a little funny that she was so focused on the creature. He wasn't too familiar with frogs, but they didn't really make his day.

"You seen a frog before?" He joked with a returned grin. He actually assumed she had seen them all her life. He just thought she liked the way they moved or something.

Walk "Talk" Think