Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
01-28-2015, 07:10 PM
Evidently a lack of people worrying for them was something they had in common. Talvi couldn't say that even half of her family truly cared about what happened to her, her mother had vanished, litter-mates had completed the same disappearing act. Her father had never even dared to try to meet her and not all of her half siblings even knew of her. It wasn't a fact she cared to linger on of course, she wouldn't trouble herself with them if they couldn't extend the same courtesy. Caeto however, whilst he wasn't family or really even a friend was likeable at the very least and had offered her more help than many of her own blood had. One day hopefully she could truly call him a real friend but relationships of any sort just weren't easily handed out by this girl.

"I suppose I'll just have to take your word for that, won't I?" She responded, voice softening slightly. She would still worry she was sure, but evidently Caeto couldn't quite call her friend yet either or simply didn't want to share whatever troubles he had found himself in. She wouldn't push him though and would allow the conversation topic to move on.

"Was that what the hopping thing was? A frog?" Talvi enquired, not suddenly aware that Caeto had evidently seen her watching the amphibian. "I've never seen one before, I'm not sure we have any in the North" She would admit her lack of knowledge, explaining her confusion.