Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-29-2015, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015, 02:39 PM by Sparrow I.)

Sparrow had been peacefully resting in the empty den. She had been doing a lot of exploring lately, and she eventually got pretty tired. After all, sniffing around every inch and corner of Abaven was tough! She had been curled up in a warm position, tail enveloping her tiny body, breathes quiet and steady. When suddenly, a loud yell almost instantly broke her peaceful moment. The young girl's eyes tore open, pupils thinning as her lips curled up into an angry snarl. Shirke...why was that dope yelling during her nap?! She needed rest!

Her legs slowly slipped beneath her and pushed her up, ears pining back against her skull. She continued to snarl as she walked out and aggressively shoved him with her shoulder. "Must you be so loud?! I'm trying to sleep!" She yelled, frowning stubbornly. But it only took her a few seconds to realize her auntie was here. Sparrow turned her head and glared up at her, dark minty eyes narrowing. "What are you doing here? Daddy isn't about." She snapped. Pretty rude, really. But she hated being interrupted during naps...it pissed her off and put her into a bad mood.

ooc: I hope you don't mind me jumping in! <3

"Speech"
'thoughts'