Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
01-29-2015, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015, 05:37 PM by Soliloquy.)
Titania would allow his gentle touch to guide her face upwards and withdrawing from the nuzzle his yellow eyes would meet her vivid green ones. A calm seeming to fall over her though Soliloquy could got a she wasn't quite comfortable with it all still, her little apology only strengthening this belief. Was it really all so new and unusual to her, even simple affections such as this? Poor girl, she most certainly deserved some attention.

She had given up staring at her paws now, confirming that he was more interesting than them. It hadn't sounded creepy at all to him, though it had of course been the answer he was hoping for. "No need to be sorry, I simply feared I may have been boring you." He responded. "It's good to know I'm not, I find you interesting as well. It'd be a shame for that interest to be unrequited." He would keep hold of her gaze for now if she would allow it, making no other movements just yet. Perhaps with a little encouragement Titania would even be brave enough to make the next.