Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-30-2015, 03:08 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/no8una.png" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; border-radius: 25px; background-color:#0c0909">

Ixionn watched her reaction, frowning as she didn't seem too pleased. Her facial expression just dropped like a stone. It made him feel nasty, like he had said something that had personally offended her. It would help so much just to know what was wrong! He could help her...hopefully? If she was being stalked, he could find that loser and chase him off. If she was being held by a pack, he could challenge whoever was responsible and take her back! She would be saved! Or maybe she wouldn't? Ixionn bit his lower lip and allowed a whine to slip from his maw, ears lazily flopping back toward his head. "Yeah, I know where it is."

The boy glanced up and her and smiled again, nodding with satisfaction. As long as she knew where it was, everything would be fine. A little swimming wouldn't hurt! The masked yearling sat up with his tail waving happily behind him. But before he could tell her the time he wanted to meet up, he spotted her expression twist up into a face of discomfort. She squeezed her eyes shut...it looked like she was in pain? Was someone speaking, or hurting her? Ixionn scanned the area around them with his orange eyes wide. But nothing was there...it was just them.

He slowly stepped forward and nuzzled her shoulder, sighing. "You don't look too good there." The boy muttered, looking up at her. "We can meet at the lake tomorrow morning. But...are you sure you are okay? You seriously look uncomfortable."