Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-30-2015, 04:22 PM
To be completely fair, Frith wasn't exactly making it all that easy for her to keep a straight face. She had genuinely been serious by the quiet morning, no jabs at all intended towards her husband though now his playful accusations had certainly succeeded in bringing a lighter element to the simple conversation. They could have continued back and forth in a lighthearted argument about whether or not she was guilty, Frith would abandon it however, as well as choosing not to comment upon the whole ma'am and sir matter either.

Any time with her mate was welcomed and appreciated. Their quiet cuddles in the morning ought to be savoured, soon there would be pups demanding her attention instead. She opted though to leave him in peace, not disturb him from his own sleep as she lay there wide awake with a sudden desire to go outside. Maybe one morning she would have to disturb him, drag him back to their cave for the sunrise as he had once done for her. An early morning walk and snuggle as they watched the light reflecting from the crystals, it was a win-win situation. She leant into his touch lightly now, returning his nuzzle with one of her own. "Don't worry, I am." She responded. "It's why I let you continue sleeping. Though early morning walks are rather nice too." She hinted, perhaps one morning he would join her without her needing to disturb him.