Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-31-2015, 12:20 AM

A faint grin spread across his face as she confirmed his request for a more personal titling. When she continued on, he gave a small smile, tugging broader along one side of his face than the other. He picked up a little on the faint trace of want in her voice. ”Oh, and what adventures there are to be had - something new around every turn,” he perhaps sounded a bit cliché, but was undoubtedly devoted to it. ”Do you not have many adventures, living in a pack? Besides magnificent tumbles of course,” he asked, with an amount of humor.

When she offered to take him back to Abaven, he was quite pleased. He found that he was actually quite eager to investigate some of the packs around here. ”Oh,” he offered a slightly surprised syllable, still smiling charmingly. ”Well, I would love to see what the packs around here are like, although I can’t guarantee I’ll join; a pretty face is very alluring, but I very much like wandering,” he grinned with sudden mischief, his twinkling gaze upon the brunette woman a hint as to who the “pretty face” was.

I’ll stay here with you until you feel well enough to move,” he’d add, shifting smoothly from playful flirting to a more serious concern. ”Are there many hostile wolves around here?” he would ask, glancing about as if one might appear over the very next knoll. Such a question established his readiness to defend, although he was very much the passive type.