Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
01-31-2015, 08:56 PM
The lands of Ludicael seemed far too quiet, given the number of wolves that lurked in the shadows; often she couldn't help but wonder if she was being watched secretly from the sidelines, by the prisoners that Jupiter had claimed as her own. It was a strange pack structure for her, something she had never experienced when she'd been Queen of Seracia -- and though she wondered if it would ever work for her Sol she had no reason to question her authority.

It was refreshing to see the face of another, and her smile widened graciously as the woman greeted her. "It's a pleasure, Birna," she said, dipping her own muzzle in greeting. "My name is Epiphron Adravendi." It was still strange to her to not call herself by her ex-husband's surname.. for she had once worn the title almost as proudly as her own. "I've been in Ludicael for awhile now, but it is a quiet place. Often feels more like I'm a rogue than a pack member." Perhaps their leader was simply waiting, planning.. for what, she did not know. Her words were free from annoyance, merely honest as she dared speak openly to her fellow packmate.