Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-01-2015, 01:03 AM
Mai's ears twitched as she heard her sister shuffle about and settle back into the corner that she had disrupted her from. The little pup's body bounced playfully as her sister spoke, the tension and frustration in Zola's words evident but once again ignored by the child that simply wanted her elder sibling's affections. "Das' really sad, Zooola," sang the girl, snow-tipped tail lashing giddily, "But me could help your days!"

And help her days she would - it really was a disconcerting thought for the wee pixie girl, that her sister had to suffer through badness everyday of her life; clearly the only solution was to bother Zola more often and make her days better! As per usual Armai gurgled forth a perky chirp, "Do you liked 'Hide'n'Seeked', cause I'se can still plays that, y'know; my nose is prettys good!"

After about a second of silence, and hard thinking on Armai's part on what she'd just said, the girl blurted out again, "B-Buut, if you's dun wanna plays that then, thas' 'kay too, we can cuddled instead!" And with that Armai took a small hop forward, and towards her sister.
[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.