Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
02-01-2015, 07:07 PM
He wouldn't hear her try and argue his point, its truth too obvious to try and deny. His teasing would bring a giggle to her lips, causing him to smile brightly in amusement. She would allow him the nibble he placed on her ear, but he would back away after she booped his nose. His sun lit gaze would search hers as silence fell between the pair, he wouldn't be able to read her mind but he knew very well that he would do absolutely anything for her.

The complicated thoughts of trying to decipher and describe exactly what they were together had never crossed his mind. Mercy was easy to be with, a comfort to him that was deeper than he even realized. She was a reminder of home as much as the focus of his future. He'd touch his nose to her softly before he'd watch her go to say something, but would suddenly shut her jaws and look away from him. He'd pull his head back a bit, a confused expression playing on his features as she looked back at him with her startling purple gaze. He wouldn't look away, but would hold her stare as she became serious with her sudden question.

He wasn't sure where her curiosities had come from, or what she was questioning his love for her. He wasn't even sure what kind of answer she wanted but he would speak with his heart. "Um." Revenge would start, unsure the answer she wished before she explained a bit further. What kind of.. love? How many kinds of love were there? How was he supposed to put his love for her into words? He'd blink, "the kind of love that has caused me to devote my life to seeing you succeed. I love you so much.. I don't even know how to describe it." Still quite unsure how she might feel about his answer pale ears would fall to his skull as he watched her sheepishly. "How do.. you love me?" his voice equally as shy he kept her gaze.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]