Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
02-01-2015, 07:55 PM
He wasn't sure how but Mercy seemed pleased with his answer at first, he wouldn't miss the slight blush on her cheeks or the happy thump of her tail. He'd find a bit more confidence as he held her, his lips turning back up into a smile as he watched and waited for her answer patiently. He knew the difficult of it, and he'd struggled finding the words at all. What she said was similar to his own words, the need to have her by his side, wanting nothing but happiness for the other. She would try to reason her thoughts to him, to show him where her question had come from instead of him guessing that she doubted himself.

He couldn't really deny her observation either, he could hardly bare to leave her side at times, he wanted nothing more than to come back after a day of training with Ellis to fall asleep snuggled next to her. There wasn't much else in the world that he could even imagine loving more than her. Pale ears would keep to his head as he realized she wasn't quite satisfied. He'd nose her softly before her vibrant eyes were turned to his. Did he love her... like she asked? Now was his turn to tear his gaze away from her, uncertainty written quite plainly on his face. He tried to remember what their own father had been like around Othello, surely he loved her even more than that. "I.. don't know." he'd whisper back, did she mean if he wanted to become a parent with her? The thought had never occurred to him until that moment, and he wasn't altogether repulsed at the idea. He'd still not turn his features back to her, suddenly lost in the train of thought.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]