Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-01-2015, 08:57 PM
A beast dared approach. Rainbow's nostrils flared, and gaze would turn to the beast came toward her. No, not a beast. A beauty, a raging beauty cloaked in a blanket of green and black, with some of the most intricate horns upon her head, and additional fur as well. Rainbow would calm, gawking for a moment, just, captivated. Finally she would shake her head with a smile, dipping her head deeply to the other woman. "I'll recover, my dear. Nothing I can't overcome." Words dripped from her mouth, a soft sound for the beast who was just calling out moments ago. She would direct her muzzle to the corpse, gaze hardening when  it fell on the felled beast yet again. "Just dealing with a ghost of the past it seems. It's a shame when the monsters want to crawl back from the depths of hell and not behave themselves."

But that was enough of that. Rainbow would turn away from her victim, licking the blood from her muzzle. Her mind was no longer focused upon her sorrows, but rather upon the unique woman who approached her. Pink-red eyes would trail over her physique, giving a small nod.  "...and I feel better now, seeing another individual so unique and beautiful. Yet... I would fear you too have been plagued by injustices, haven't you? These beasts don't understand us." She would pause, standing in a respectful pose. Head would lower, almost a bow. "They call me Rainbow Syndrome, hun. May I have the honor of knowing your name or title, madam?"

Table by:: Nyx

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]