Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-01-2015, 10:13 PM

Slithering under her Fenris would make his way along, tail brushing her muzzle. A tease, coaxing, promising forbidden affair. Rainbow would let a rumble go in her chest, a pleased sound, wanting and craving attention. He too was in the mood to play, and there was really only one sort of suitable game for adults, now wasn't there? Body would crave attention. A form of play. There was but one response, and she lowered her front half to the ground, grin upon her muzzle and eyes shining with the light of desire. "Oh I am always ready to play, my dearest Fenris. But can you keep up with me?" A whine would leave her throat, and she would start to creep closer, like a young predator learning to stalk prey... and unsuccessfully at that.

Tail would wag in the air, her gaze fixed on Fenris, an almost pouty look upon her face. "What if we don't want to play the same sort of game? Are you sure your game is fuuuun?" A momentary childness settled over her, and she would stop a few pawsteps away from him, flashing another smile. "Play with me Fenris~ Let's make happy memories!" For a moment, too, there was even a sense of the child she once was in those words. That innocent girl who was forced to break under circumstance. For the world was cruel... and it made even pure hearts into monsters.

""
Table by:: Tea

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]