size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-02-2015, 12:13 AM
]
Odette Adravendi

The way she spoke of his home made Frith smile in agreement. Odette knew that what she was saying would affect his heart in a good way and she was happy to see his reaction. Her tail thumped beside her and she took in his words with interested ears. "A lot can happen within a year or two," she agreed, head nodding to her statement. "I know all too well that something can change in the blink of an eye."

The atmosphere around them was, indeed, breathtaking. For the Glaciem Alphess, it was a paradise dream that she had only imagined as a child. Now, as she saw the water move across the sand and birds fly away from a nearby tree, she realized that dreams really were meant to come true. Her heart began to feel so full, it threatened to burst! Looking back to Frith, she smiled softly. "The fact that you and Novella are surrounded by family is what impresses me aside from the beauty here. I grew up with the family values of sticking together and be there no matter what...I can only guess that the Destructions are the same?"

I speak