Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-02-2015, 05:20 PM

Minigan only knew his mother? Zisa tried to imagine life without Freyr, but she couldn't do that very well. "Your mom passed away?" She thought about how hard it would be living without both of her parents. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought family up." She said. Glancing around the coast, she nudged a small shell over. "I plan to be like my mom when I have pups." She said, poking at the shell with one paw. Glancing at the water, Zisa grinned. Yelping a small, "Think fast!" at Minigan, she raced at him, hoping to tackle him and knock him into the water. Either way, she would land in the water and wait to see what he did. Her cream stomach dripping with water, she wagged her tail. She felt a fleeing fish brush against her paw, but she only glanced down when one stopped on her paw, its fins brushing against her paw. With a surprised yelp, she brought her paw up, slapping the fish and throwing it into the air before it landed a short distance away. At the sight of the fish flying through the air, she began to laugh.

Speech