ardent

Turn to dust or gold

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2015, 09:57 PM

A pale face would come to her side, his shoulder pressing against her own. She would slump her weight against him entirely a low chuckle rolling off her tongue as he spoke. He would growl more questions at her, her lips curling into a wolfish grin. "First, I didn't get myself into anything." She state, looking at him as though it was most ridiculous question he could possibly ask. But when he asked about why she was here. "Baby you shoulda seen me when it happened." A bark of laughter slipped from parted lips. Blood had bathed her entire chest and forelegs, she had been a mess, thankfully her wound no longer bled in such a fashion. She had been home, and had no desire to be there at the moment. She still resented Kylar for shoving her over the edge of the ravine. It had caused more problems than it had solved. Her crown would tip as she peered over at him, a smirk toying with her lips. Nostrils quivered as she inhaled the scent of his mate and children that clung to his pelt. It crossed her mind that she had threatened to steal his first born son. Mischief danced in her dull gaze.

"Speech"