ardent

Turn to dust or gold

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
02-02-2015, 10:39 PM

She would hear the skepticism in his voice. She would scoff. She was not quite so clumsy that she would just fall over and wind up so beat to hell. "No, Kylar pushed me off the ravine." She said with a growl, though her body didn't react with that same anger that was in her voice. He would grunt, shifting as he supported them both. Cutting him some slack, haunches would slide towards the earth as she supported her, right foreleg barely touching the ground. He offered her some help, but first he wanted to know why she was here. She would frown briefly. Why was she here? A shrug would lift her shoulders. "I don't know." She would mumble with a pout. Damn her husband. Everything had been so jumbled lately she had no idea what to make of anything. Thankfully the pack was self sufficient enough to run itself, plus she could rely on Basanti and Meinx to ensure that things kept running smoothly. Her chest would slowly sink the ground before she rolled onto her back, wincing as her ribs were forced to support her weight, even if only for a brief moment. "Am I keeping you from something?" She would peer up at him through her lashes, for once not teasing him in some way.

"Speech"