gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-02-2015, 11:20 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

His comment about his daughter seemed to work better than he had expected, earning an honest confirmation from Kismet that he was concerned with Warja's thoughts about him. That was certainly an interesting little tidbit of information to keep. He had known they were close, that they were friends, but this was a little different, at least in his eyes. He saw again small signs of his own relationship with his little mate and could not shake that something might have been here between this boy and his daughter. But neither acted on anything other than friendship; it was hard to tell.

"I'm glad to hear it," he answered, leaving it at that. There was no need to go on explaining how duty-bound he was to make sure that his daughter stayed happy, which included righting wrongs if one occurred. But Kismet seemed to be a quiet kid, calm in comparison to his rambunctious girl. He was beginning to wonder if there was any room to worry here at all. "And I'm sure you won't. You seem like a responsible kid." Or maybe that was his quietness giving off that serious impression instead.