gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-03-2013, 02:16 PM

~*~

"You misunderstand me, Mahniya." the Chief said in the same manner of voice. A good part of her mind, it seemed, was still thinking in terms of slavery. He should've been conscious of that. In another pack she would've been something akin to omega, perhaps even lower for most omegas eventually have a chance of escaping or redeeming herself. Looking from those eyes, this match was a forbidden one. Glaciem's very own Romeo and Juliet. Rogue, the brother of the Alpha - a direct line to the throne of Glaciem - mating with a commoner? A slave? In another pack this would never have been born, Rogue would've been asked and then forced to resign from his affections and the offending low-life would be punished, perhaps to the point of death if there was resitance.

Gargoyle had been around the block long enough to know the interworks of many kinds of packs. Perhaps he should've realized this and approached the subject with more sympathy. But Gargoyle was who he was, he certainly never felt regret. And dash it all, Mahniya had been in Glaciem long enough to know that that just wasn't how they worked. As it was the Chief felt niether guilt or frustration. If anything, there was a bit of grim humor. After all, the situation could be easily remedied.

"You are both valued members of Glaciem, and, at different degrees, my family. I am proud of your choice in eachother, and I wish the greatest luck to your union." And to think when Rogue had come he'd resented the idea of finding a mate among Glaciem's pretty she-wolves. "My meaning was that I thought you were deserving of a better mate - But This is simply the humor between myself and my brother, I must crave your forgiveness for the joke" he added. Well he'd have to watch his words around Mahniya it seemed. When it came to the two boys, they tended to show their love through abuse, sometimes verbal, sometimes phsyical - the more the merrier, but this would be difficult to explain. To anyone really.

Espically since the Chief usually was so serious. It was just around a seldom few that his more puppish side came out. Rogue was obviously one of them. But Gargoyle bit his tongue and resisted adding to the other male "At least now, maybe you'll keep your eyes off my wife."

~*~