gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
02-03-2015, 02:37 AM

She could hardly understand the howl that rang out, a voice that she knew so well. She looked down at the boys and Athena, thankfully all still sleeping. She prayed to the gods that they wouldn't hear, that they would stay resting in their nap and think it was all a dream. Dragging herself slowly out of her den she picked her way towards the border. Amalia knew that it wasn't her place to answer calls, but she couldn't leave it alone. And when she found the two, her heart dropped. She remembered Arian from when she was a child, but this wasn't the woman that she had known and loved, exploring that cave with her. But it was the man beside her that caught her attention, that made her heart sink. The pure, peaceful female's lips pulled back as she snarled at him, even though it was shaky at best. She wasn't a fighter, but she was not going to let her family go through this pain again. "You left," she whispered, hackles raising along her back as she stalked towards him, ears pinning against her red head. "you have no idea the pain and suffering you have caused them all. You have no place here, and you need to leave. Now!" Her usually sweet voice held anger and hurt in it, as her blue eyes cut towards the woman beside her. She nodded her head, gaze softening slightly. They both looked half dead, she wondered if this really was a dream after all.

Amalia's eyes glanced back over to Vereux, blinking at hot tears ran down her face. "You lost your chance with them Vereux, you had it all and you left them. Athena searched for you for weeks, often not coming back at all during the night. I was left with boys who cried for their father, not matter what I said! You tore them apart, and it has taken me this long to patch them all up. If you come back, you will be tearing into that freshly healed wound. So get out! Now! Before they see you." She growled, the tiny girl threatening the much larger man. "I will not stand by and watch you ruin my family again. We have lost everything, the boys lost their father, their aunt, and their home. They don't need you, not anymore. I will not tell you again, leave." She puffed out. None of the words were directed at Arian, she was sure that Epiphron would be upset to see how lanky the woman was. But him, this once man? She didn't care, which was very odd for this sweet girl. But she saw what it did to her loved ones, and she would not let him anywhere near them. "You are never to see them again."