Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
02-03-2015, 02:54 AM

Vereux would not stop in his tracks when he saw the woman coming. There was something in him, it told him to stay calm and listen. She was angry and that rarely happened to her, the sweet girl. Vereux's expression stayed firm watching her. His ears moved respectfully as they did when he was in the mud people's place to show he was listening. Like a rock, he didn't move, his muscles stiffened up. He had hurt them, his heart broke. He didn't need to be around them, they no longer needed him and his children didn't need the pain of a father they lost so long ago. If she wished it than he would remain gone, but he just wanted to make sure they were all safe. Vereux didn't even need to explain his situation, while he had feelings, he had his guilt his urge he wanted to see them so badly. There was something about his own feelings, that meant nothing to him, it was all them all that mattered was them. Vereux wheezed softly, obviously having breathing problems but he refused to let them show how bad of a shape he was in.

“Then, I will leave.” Vereux said to her softly. He just was happy to see that she was alive. “I only came to bring Arian, and, my heart wanted to check and make sure you and the family was okay. The pain, oh the pain I have caused and not even a apology will fix it. I wish I would have fought harder I wish I would have fought with all my strength until I died to come back.” his words were soft and broken, hoarse as he lowered his head. He shut his emerald eye as he looked at the woman. She was a better lover than he'd ever be. He didn't deserve Athena. “I will not throw excuses at you, you don't care where I've been. Arian won't tell you either, Amalia, please make sure they have all the happiness they deserve. I don't want to be around them, to tear them apart again. Tell Athena....I loved her, if you could please as a last request of this old slave.” Vereux finished that sentence and nearly choked on his tongue.

His tail twitched indefinitely, he stopped his wheezing and tried to calm his lungs down. The man looked towards Arian, he nuzzled her softly on the shoulder before turning around. He could not bear to see the pain he would put them through again even if he had intended to stay this time. The world had its ways of pulling him in and throwing him out. He should have died in those mud covered cages. Vereux took one last look at her, tilting his head back towards them. He needed to find a new home, and repent for the sins taken place. But, he smiled at her, dipping his head and whispering a thank you for being there for them as he moved on.

-exit vereux unless stopped for some reason-

“I speak”