Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-03-2015, 03:08 AM

Arian was not expecting the girl to come over, it was the small pup. A part of her jumped a little, her hackles raised from paranoia until they settled as soon as Vereux started speaking. She knew nothing of their life, their relations other than Amalia was married to Athena. She had held onto the small shred of hope because she was connected to Vereux by family. The quiet girl only watched, a little perplexed. Her little crystal eyes blinked, mouth slightly opened as she listened to him. Figured as much, Vereux would never wish misfortune on others because of his doing. He was correct too, she would not be telling anyone of what happened to her. The damage had been done, she didn't matter and she needed to move on. Though the word 'dropping off' made her ears pin back a bit. She was scared, so scared, that this woman hated her. That her family wouldn't accept her. She had done something so horrible, she had abandoned a pack that needed her. Taken why by those....those slave traders. She sighed a little, her shoulders relaxing watching Vereux leave. Her attention turning back to the girl, what, should she do? Apologize? Be happy to see her sister again even if it had been so long ago. She bit back the tears fighting at the corners of her eyes and mangled face.

You don't deserve them, they don't care about you, they won't either ever in your entire life time. she thought. Yet, spoke differently, but the situation was tender she understood that enough. Despite her condition, her situation she was still a genuine genius and a bright and kind mind. "I'm sorry, please forgive me. I must have forced him to come here with me, I just....didn't want to go alone." she shook her head. Though her chest heaved a little, Vereux had sacrificed a many to make sure she stayed fed and well secured. She was in much better condition than he was. Yet, he would heal alright, he didn't need her anymore. "How you've grown so beautifully Amalia." the name was nearly a curse on her tongue. It stung to speak it so, she was not in deserving. The other was the master, and she was the servant.

"Talk" "You" Think