Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-04-2015, 12:41 AM

Slowly his memory of the language was returning; delicious nights filled with grunts and talking dirty. That was all he had really done here, now that he was allowing himself to remember, and it amused him greatly. But he smiled meekly at the nymph as she told him of her distaste of the natives here, and his own smooth voice touched the air between them. The world has merely treated me the same as I it, meine liebe. He would blink his dead eye at her, and for the first time noticed that her fur had not changed to normal. This was her normal. His cobalt eye gazed over her gloriously green fur and the horns protruding from her crown. His voice rolled out of his lips before he could stop it, enticed and interested. Not that he would have wanted to stop it. You have the dazzling appearance of a goddess from my lore. And she did. She looked as if she had been created by one of Loki's one night stands, one of his better ones. And he couldn't help but be jealous. Maybe if he had her looks, the gods would be more favorable to his hand.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself