Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
02-04-2015, 02:16 AM

The sun was just peeking over the icy ground in the distance. Vereux's pawpads felt the cold wood underneath him. Looking over the land, it seemed like forever ago that he was here. Still covered in wounds, the herbs that Arian put on him were not gone. His skin stretched over his rib cages, the beautiful slate fur matted slightly with the clear visible ribcage. It would take more than a few days to gain his origonal weight back that much was obvious. He found it difficult to breath sometimes, but hunting mice on his own was more difficult than he thought. He had never not been in a pack before, and now he was starting to realize he needed one more than ever or he might die. Not that it bothered him, perhaps he would be better off dead. While everyone still hated him, he sighed lowering his muzzle.

His nose picked up scents of fresh blood, wolves often came here to do all sorts of things. He flicked his tail, single emerald eye watching the sunrise as if he expected something to happen. Walking along the deck towards the end of the ship, he looked below where the ground was. How many wolves had been pushed and broken bones from this height. Shaking his head, he wheezed and turned back to the ramp leading to the ice. Stepping on it he walked towards the giant hole in the hull that held old skins like a makeshift den. Those skins were unkept though, dirty and ugly looking. They stunk to, specially with whatever was rotting in there. He scoffed before turning back towards the distance.

The direction his life took now was a mystery to him. Once you had your freedom taken, you had a sense of loss. He knew Arian probably was having trouble getting over it, she had a more difficult time than he had where they went. He folded his back legs, sitting down as his tail fluffed up curled around him. Vereux's stomach would growl once more notifying of his dire situation, and yet, he remained completely calm.

“I speak”