size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-04-2015, 06:35 PM

Shaye would listen eagerly to the tidbit about her mother, and was even more eager to do things that even Rhythm and Motif had done, somehow carrying on from their example made it all that brighter and more sparkly in her mind. “Sssalamander” she repeated skeptically, thinking her word sounded better, but, if that was how Rhythm insisted it was pronounced.

She would also learn it wasn't big and scary, it was a little legged snake, which, she thought sounded hilarious. She would listen eagerly for the advice the older woman would give, and already Shaye was determined to find the bestest and most perfect rocks to turn over and find all the Salamanders. She skipped along in the direction of the creek, and wouldn't stop until she got there, when she did she leapt straight on the first rock, flipping it and pairing at its underside.

"Speech"

Manip by Dancing-Crows

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.